So, as you've noticed, my blogging has has no regular schedule. A lot keeps me from working on it regularly. Things like -
1) Spending time homeschooling, and working on my curriculum materials
2) Juggling all the balls of being a wife and mom (and cat mom)
3) Helping with Sunday School
4) Leading a Girl Scout Troop
5) Trying to re-ignight my artwork
6) Dealing with my health challenges - Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
My RA is a new diagnosis. I've been spending a LOT of time researching alternative healing methods. I'd prefer to exhaust this route before turning to western medication methods - trying acupuncture, massage, diet, etc. But there was one healing method I almost overlooked. My cats.
The Healing Power of Cat Purrs, it states, "Cats create purr vibrations within a range of 20-140 Hz, known to be medically therapeutic for many illnesses."
Now, if I could only get each of my cats to sit on my hands each morning . . . um, yeah - that will never happen (without some nips and bites!).
Be well everyone.